Your Pre-sales teams – like Sales Engineers, Solution Architects, etc. – are critical partners in your sales motions. They bring deep knowledge of your solutions to help you build relationships with technical personas and add the credibility your team needs to get deals done.
Unfortunately, most go-to-market tools and reporting are built for a traditional sales team and not your pre-sales teams, making it difficult to use existing tools to monitor Pre-sales for burn out, under-utilization, and proper focus.
But with People.ai activity data and solutions, you have the visibility you need to better support your customers, and maximize the contributions of your Pre-sales teams.
Join Jesse Dailey, a Pre-sales leader with 20 years of experience, as he discusses how you can:
- Optimize the utilization of your Pre-sales Team
- Help Pre-sales focus their time on the right deals and accounts
- Accelerate customer value by building a bridge between your pre-sales and post-sales teams
- Jesse Dailey, SVP of Customer Success and Solution Engineering. Jesse is a technology professional with two decades experience driving value for customers. Formerly, he spent 10 years at Salesforce and ran pre-sales teams at Mixpanel and Talkdesk. Jesse is known for his passion in helping customers increase efficiency and adopting new technology.
- Cody Dishman, Director of Customer Education and Enablement. Cody is a longtime enablement leader in the SaaS industry, helping customers and sales teams shorten their time to revenue. At People.ai, he has met with thousands of Sales Leaders to understand their personal use cases and best practices, and he’s looking forward to sharing the most impactful workflows he’s seen.